Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
NaturoBest Birth Prep and Recovery
This product contains a combination of herbs that have been used to prepare the body for labour and assist childbirth. We love this product for our mums-to-be!
Contains 60 Capsules
- Formulated by a clinical fertility Naturopath
- Helps prepare the body for labour.
- Astringent. Tightens tissues which may assist with recovery post birth.
- Combines herbal extracts of Raspberry leaf and Squaw vine traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Tighten tissues
- Enhance uterine health
- Assist or prepare the uterus for childbirth
- Free from dairy, gluten, wheat, fish products, lactose, soy, sulphites, nuts and seeds
- No magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Vegan friendly
Daily dose of 2 capsules contains:
|Rubus idaeus (Raspberry leaf) extract||600mg|
|equivalent leaf dry||2.4g|
|Mitchella repens (Squaw vine) extract||125mg|
|equivalent herb dry||2.5g|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silica, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium hydrogen phosphate.
Take 1 capsule twice daily from week 34 of pregnancy and continued until 6 weeks post-partum.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
For a tailored routine specific to you, book in for a consultation with our Naturopath.