Naturopath Evie’s Quick Vegetable Quiche recipe is perfect if you’re searching for a nutritious breakfast on the go!
Combining the goodness of fresh vegetables and protein, they make the perfect, portable solution to fuel your busy mornings.
Evie’s Quick Vegetable Breakfast Quiches
- 6 eggs (for 2-3 servings)
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese (if dairy free can left aside and use ¼ cup of water/nut milk)
- 1-2 cups of chopped vegetables/grated – zucchini, carrot, capsicum, onion, garlic, spinach, tomato, spring onion, mushroom etc.
- Can add in organic bacon or smoked salmon too for flavour if desired.
- ½ cup of shredded cheese or parmesan (if not dairy free)
Chop or grate chosen vegetables and pan fry with salt, pepper and any other seasonings such as herbs/garlic.
Whip eggs and ricotta together until mixed (or some water if no dairy).
Place vegetables into cup cake tray or into a singular baking dish and pour over egg mixture on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle layer of cheese or parmesan on top if desired.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30mins or until cooked through/set.
Cool and place into fridge – can enjoy throughout the week cold/on the go or you can heat them up as well.
Considering making Naturopath Evie’s Quick Vegetable Quiche Recipe?
Be sure to snap and tag #facefiteats so we can see! This recipe is a worthy addition to your breakfast repertoire. Enjoy!